Come dressed in costume, if you wish, for fun-filled family-friendly event. There will be candy, crafts, moonbounce, face-painting, hotdogs, baked goods, apple cider, Trunk or Treating, and an Outdoor Movie viewing Disney’s “CoCo.” This event opens at 4p with Trunk or Treating beginning at 5p.
So you want to bring your trunk? Well first off, YAY!! This is a really fun way to participate in the Children’s Ministry at Manchester Baptist. And secondly, here are a few things you need to know:
1. The event starts at 4:30 pm so we would like your car in place by 4:00 pm on October 20th. The children will be doing the Trunk Or Treat part of the event around 5:00 pm so all your decorating will need to be finished by then. You may bring your car at any point that week if you’d like to come early and set up.
2. The Trunk Or Treat area of the parking lot will be in the back near the dumpster, basketball hoop and water tower area. We will be setting up cones on Saturday to mark off that portion for safety reasons. The rest of the parking lot will be for the families attending the event.
3. We would love if you could bring candy or small toys to hand out to the children as they walk from trunk to trunk. We are also taking candy donations at church if you think you need more.
4. Be as creative as you like! You can do something as simple as bringing your pumpkins from your front porch. You can also go all out with a theme and matching costumes. The point is to create a safe and fun environment for children and their families to celebrate autumn.
5. We are also giving our prizes this year for the trunks. Categories will be Most Creative Trunk, Most Fun Trunk and People’s Choice.
Thanks for being a part of our event this year! If you have any questions, please call the church office at 4443-291-6317 or email email@example.com